Monday, August 20, 2007

Watch Me

Let me see, sad to say that I have never buy myself a watch before, since the day I born… All my watches are either given by peoples or as birthday present, anniversary etc.

Currently I have two watches, Casio G-Shock Watches for leisure and Tissot for working/formal occasion purposes. Well basically these two watches doesn't bought by me. Casio is the souvenir from my brother during his trip to Japan and Tissot is the Long Service Award by the former company. I still like them but sometimes I think two is insufficient like outdoor, adventurous, diving or beaches.

Therefore I am thinking to buy a Seiko for myself during my birthday coming yearend. It was so great to come across this web site: Redbird.com. This website displayed the quality eyewear for most of the major brand in the market such as Nixon, Seiko, Timex, Casio. Personally I preferred Seiko and I am craze about their Kinectic series. Last time I even asked my friend who traveled Japan to buy me a pair of it but failing to do so since she only have limited timing there. However this website even have the discounted retailer price to attract the web surfer in shopping online.

I think this is great idea as without asking further, I will grab the opportunity to spend wisely yet worthwhile for a new watch.

No comments: