Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Catch Bug

Although I have been working in IT fields for many years but trust me until today I still got no idea how to clean up a PC if got infected by virus. I still remembered during my time as the Technical Support I hated to receive viruses’ tickets the most. My solution? --> Escalated to the onsite engineer.

Well I believe many peoples will agree with me that virus will be the most difficult case. Especially the more advanced of technology, the more strange case you will encountered. For me it will be best to have the “one-product-protects-all” so the users can enjoy a secure OS, while the support save all the hassle install different tools to fix the bug.

Good news for all the engineers now because NOD32 is the Security Solutions that safe their time catching viruses. Perhaps I should recommend it to my former company first.

No comments: