Monday, August 27, 2007

Job Talk

Last week I had a drink with one of my ex-colleague. It was a coincident where both of us also desperate in looking a new job but currently there are really too many channel for us. Therefore we were joking about how nice if we can consolidate everything in one source. So the job seeker can have a single point of job search yet return from multiple sources.

As a sympathy to our situation, this friend of mine even have this brilliant idea of helping he others to look for jobs. He wanted to put on a free and interactive website to publish all the jobs available from different sources. Well obviously this can be done by why we need to do so when there is already a very successful executive search firm? I came across this website and found it is very suitable for the job seekers like me. The search firm is not only providing variety of selections but also the professional service from the trained consultant.

Therefore basically it met all of our requirements and I better recommend this to my friend also during the next coming meet up.

No comments: