Monday, January 14, 2008

Construction Industry

I always amazed by the mega construction, regardless of buildings, bridges, tunnels or towers. Lucky for me because in Malaysia, we have a great building structure - KLCC, used-to-be the tallest tower - KL tower and Smart Tunnel - a storm drainage and road structure. Of course, this is not sufficient to satisfy my thirst in looking for more, and that is why it is my motivation to travel other countries in order to impress by their mega construction.

For me, a construction is not only a convenience for us but also a historical trail for the next generation. Say for example, KLCC, it is not only an offices lot but also a mega structure attracts the tourist, and of course also a building that represents our country, and perhaps 100 years later will become a historical place.

Although I do not have a chance to involve in each of these constructions by now, but does not mean I don't in future. CSkills is the perfect place provides different qualifications and routes for developing the skills and competence employers require. Perhaps I should join the apprenticeship and start working straight away. This way I can certify by NVQ/SVQs during the employment training, while get the opportunity to earn as I learn. Time to consider the plan.

No comments: