Monday, January 7, 2008

Generation Gap?

It is wonderful to see my secondary school buddy getting married and thus I attended his wedding dinner last night – in fact another accident case. Haha.

I loved and treasures children, but I also fear the side effect of having kids. Last night was a good example; most of my friends are married and thus brought their lovely kids in the dinner. Of course, we are happy and merrier, but on another hands I found we have zero topic but only the kids. My friend even shows his milk-mixing skill in front of us, fabulous but I left the dinner earlier because I felt there is no place to fit me. Well, perhaps I don't want to just leave the table, but I think leaving the country is better for me.

2 comments:

Yoke Fun said...

It's natural... I dun have kids... but also can show you how to mix milk and carry a baby... hhahaha all the attendees are ladys ah? I think guys won't share that experience with you gua?

kokwah said...

surprisingly, all guys. maybe they just wanna show off la, because most guy wont help out at home one. hehee..