Monday, January 7, 2008

PDRM, so char

I am thinking to settle my 4 very expensive summonses because according to astrology, horses may get into court trouble. So to avoid that, I want to gao tim it before CNY. However as I heard from my friend the PDRM has no longer accept compound of 50% and thus all my RM150 will turned out as RM300 each!!!

Luckily, my friend also told me that I could still settle the summonses with 50% discount provided that I go back to the district police station where they issue the summonses. As such I browse over the PDRM main page trying to look for the branch address. I click here and there but surprisingly didn't find anything matches although the name so similar, i.e. cawangan-cawangan, informasi, hubungi kita etc. Somehow just can’t find the branches address, a bit too efficient. However at last I still managed to get the HQ address, number and email. Hope this is helpful enough…

4 comments:

Yoke Fun said...

which sifu told you that prediction?

kokwah said...

all the astrology tells the same.. very the de-motivate la.. maybe you should find one that tell good for us one.. haha..

Anonymous said...

didn't know that you also believe in deed like a sui char bor? kekeke.. good... i back you.. next year is not a good year for horse...

kokwah said...

yeah, as age get older then will start believing in those nonsense. hahaa..