Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Dish Washing

During my young age I was in charge of dish washing after every meal. Although I am not enjoying much but I have to say I am quite skillful because in my memory I have never break any, barely. This boring job made me sick for years and even nowadays I still hate dish washing.

These days luckily I have a family maid and thus we are relying on her in helping out but in near future when I am staying alone, I am sure I need a dishwasher no matter how much I will spend. Basically my requirement is not that high, as long as it wont takes up much capacity yet able to clean up a huge amount of tableware, and a lifetime warranty plus free services, then I am fine. Too greedy? No, there are more. Check out hobart dishwasher and you will find out...

5 comments:

乜嘢料 said...

Same to me, I iron clothes since I can hold iron. You are lucky at least you have dish washing machine. Can you find an iron machine for me?

kokwah said...

haha, no wonder you are so skinny la..

hmm.. for iron machine ar? train your bb now so she can take over your job asap. hahaa..

Constance Chan said...

hi there. nice simple blog.

hey, i've got a tag for you. go for the Big Bang World Record tag.
Check my blog

Anonymous said...

nice blog!! I hate dish washing too..

kokwah said...

Hi Constance, thanks for hopping by.. i have replied you tag:

http://wongkokwah.blogspot.com/2008/01/big-bang-world-record.html

Hi Phlizzow, nice to meet you. and nice to know someone that learn Japanese too, other than myself :)