Monday, January 7, 2008

Respect

For me, being a friend is all about trust and respect. If the relation has lost either one of those mentioned elements, then there will be no friendship but a faking mask. Sadly because basically most of my friendship has reached that faking smiles stage.

Recently I have this friend who do not respect in who I am and I felt discriminated because she mentioned we are from different world. As much as I am not the people who like to involve in quarreling but in this situation, I am not a good boy either. Thus I have opened fire (mildly?) for her childishness, and in return I shown my childishness as well, of course.

In fact I am thinking, how I wish I can just change all my friends and erase my memory just like formatting a PC. But in reality, we can’t, and no matter what we did, where we’ve been to, there is always a trail left to follow…

No comments: