Monday, January 7, 2008

Herbal Smoking

I am the social smoker. Meanings I smoke occasionally, e.g. during clubbing, drinking, and sometimes during stress and emotional depress also. I believe by taking in average of nicotine will keeps my mind in shape, while I think many don't believe the same though.

Conventionally, smoking is consider bad for health but as technology improves, herbal smoking is a form of healthy smoking way that might even an alternative help for the smokers and environment. Iamshaman.com is a master for herbal smoking. They offer the all-natural SweetSmoke Herbal Buds such as DAGANDA, HAZYSAGE, and NEBULA, as well as A'Hia Hybrid Buds from Hawaii, Blueberry Bud, Albino Rhino, IO Dro, Panama Red, and Krypto legal buds. No doubt this is the best news for smoker who promote healthiness.

No comments: