Wednesday, June 18, 2008

iPod Touch 32GB for SALE!

It's better than lucky draw because everybody gets the same welcome gift from our future employer - T-System. It is a bit disappointed because we are expecting iPhone but somehow due to the legal problem they decided to gave us something with equivalent value.

Nevertheless I am still flattered with their generosity and sincerity. I mean where can you find a company that willing to absorb you during outsource, not only give you sign-on bonus but also a welcome gift? Moreover if you sign-on within 3 days they are gonna give you a special upgrade mystery gift. For me, if it's not because of the new job for sure I will join them.

Somehow I think I am still lucky enough because even though I didn’t join them but I still get the iPod. But since I got iPhone already, I think it's good for me to sell the iPod so to quantify the money I paid for the phone. So anyone wanna buy??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to buy cscgames@live.com