Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Joining...

1st July is the official date for us to join T-System. However I skip the train by last minute. I feel bad because after all their generosity and sincerity I still slip away. However, things keep changing and we have to adapt the changes together. Although I miss the comfort environment but I can't just stay and continue the same role, same position, same pay (that increase minimum) and same tasks.

The new role offered me almost everything I wanted at my age. This is a good opportunity for me to step up further but leaving is the only option I have in order to move a step higher. Thus I made this decision, sadly but hope the challenges in front are not obstacles.

Despite all these misery, I would still like to thank her for giving me this opportunity. I don’t think I will get this new position if it's not because of her. Thank you C2.

No comments: