Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Doctor

This announcement was paid for by Epocrates.

Visit www.epocrates.com/products. I think this is the greatest invention of all and all Doctors should have read this.

Well, I have my preferred Doctor but I don't really have his personal mobile number. Therefore all the while I have to visit his clinic whenever I needed his service. There are times where I was in ill during at night where he can help but due to the off-hour I have to rush for other clinics or hospital emergency.

How I wish my doctor had this software in his PDA. This way I can request him to load all my information and I can browse the online drug reference using my iPhone! Moreover it is easier for him also because first he doesn't have to work from 7am to 11pm. Secondly the patients can just buy the medicine directly from the counter instead of going through him every time. But before that, I think he needs a computer...

No comments: