Saturday, July 5, 2008

I Miss…

25 June 2008. I left the work place that I had the happiest memories, so far. Reason of leaving is none other than 2 things – money and prospect. I am not saying I earning big buck but for me it is attractive enough to make me leave the happy place.

Just for my memory, I left a blog with the following post in the company:

This is not the end…
This is not something to proud of but it is just funny to see that close to 90% of you didn't believe that I am leaving the company, especially when I am reemphasized the truth. If I take it positively, I think this is due to the impression of my good reputation, and highly satisfaction with the company that projected to you guys. Somehow I think the truth is I joke too much nonsense until I lost all your trusts. Haha…

However either way is good for me because at least I know that I am someone worth you to remember with. Thanks for having me in your heart and thanks for all the farewell lunches you spent me too. If possible I would love to name all of you in my thank you list but each of you is significant important to me. As such I would like to wish you a great success in near future, especially for those who is joining T-System, EDS and AT&T, I wish you all the best for departing your new journey.

Before I drop a final note, please take this blog as the opportunity for you to start one also. Although I misused this as some kind of last letter but you may create one with the intention of knowledge retention. Anyway when you see this post, most probably I have no access to this blog or might even left the company. Anyhow, I am not totally disappeared from you because I am still around (ie. Facebook) and can be contacted through some people’s profile.

Last note. Please don't take this as goodbye. You don’t see me in the same office this year doesn't means you wont see me by next year. Who knows? Haha… Take care and bye for now.

No comments: