Friday, July 25, 2008

What I Up for?

I don’t know. It is the question that often appears in my mind since I was young. But as my age getting older and changing of status made me have different point of view towards this question.

Back to I was fresh while I first step into the society. My dream was to climb the corporate ladder for high pay, high position and as a decision maker. My dream still persists, but as I have the taste on the path it makes me wonder if this is really what I am aiming for.

Choosing this job had me dwell into a lot of thinking. Not only thinking about the career but also choosing the path for the rest of my life. I admit that I am a coward and this is the very safe path to ensure I am financially stable. In return I am drifting further from the inner me who always dreaming otherwise. Who am I, and what am I up for? I am getting lost…

No comments: