Saturday, July 5, 2008

Old and New

It was a very familiar place for me as I had spent my first 4 years in this company. It was my first job and I met most of the wonderful people there. However, other than the place, there is nothing more left to my memory – ie the new role, new team member, new manager, new offices, new faces (90%) and I feel like working in a brand new company instead of going back.

Honestly, I hate when some of them greet me ‘welcome home’. Well, I’m ok to be back but that doesn’t means it’s my home. I left the company for 3 years and I believe I will leave again. Haha... Why? Because I had found a better place and I have promise myself that one day I will go back again. Wait and see. Haha…

1 comment:

Yoke Fun said...

No wonder that day you said you thought I knew where are you working now. Actually I seldom visit here. No matter what, just do whatever you think it's good to yourself.