Saturday, July 5, 2008

Beaujob

My cousin sister just graduated from US. Although she is Mass Comm grads but she is more interesting in working for beauty industry. In order to help her to pursue her dreams, I have introduced the BeautyJobs Beauty Industry Job Placement Website for her. As stated in the name itself BeautyJobs is a job placement website for interested applicants to apply beauty job from Beauty Industry.

BeautyJobs recently launched a brand-new online job search engine. Job seekers can now find better match of their experience like beauty, salon, spa, or cosmetology jobs. Most importantly this service is free of charge. Although my cousin has not found a job but I have confident on her especially with the help from such efficient portal. Here I wish her happy job hunting!

No comments: