Saturday, July 5, 2008

Unacceptable 3 Days

Traveling is supposing to be joyful. However this trip is the opposite, due to the incident happened earlier. When I visit him it was the 3rd week he is in coma. The situation is not good, and the feeling is indescribable comparing if you just heard from others. Although I didn’t help much (in fact I thought I created more troubles indeed) but I’m glad that I make the decision of paying him a visit.

My first eye landing on him was a shock for me. It is hard to believe a person that is walking weeks ago become total paralyze on the bed without conscious. I hope I can wake him but I rather hope that she could hear him. Waiting is suffering. It is heart aching to see and hear the people surrounding suffering more. But what can we do? We did whatever we could. I think the only option left is waiting. Patient is the key and I believe in him no matter what will happen later.

2 comments:

Debbie Y said...

hey, wat had happened? im sorry. who is 'he' that u referring to on yr post?

kokwah said...

Thanks.. He is my cousin brother-in-law that very closes with me...