Friday, July 25, 2008

Workshop

It is no longer an alien term for me. Back to the old days I always envy the management level that flew around participating or organizing workshop. For me it seems like they are having fun gather around in a room and skip work.

It depends, some might like what I said, but some might not. In my previous jobs the management always has this workshop once a quarter. Normally it last for a week and they often have free foods and nice hotel room.

But it seems the total different when it is my turn to have it in this company. Well, apart from having nice food, but it is not as fun as what they have. More works, more assignment and more shits. As a conclusion, I hate it. I don’t wish to have another one, no matter where they organize it, but I don’t mind to have it if I am in another company.

No comments: