Saturday, July 5, 2008

Change my Investment

The share price is dropping again. My investment fund seems hopeless as the gap is too huge for the Return on Investment. I strongly believe this is due to my lack of experience and careless customer service from the broker. The best is, I don't even know if my agent is still working there. Well, instead of waiting the fund to rise again, I might as well withdraw it and invest for gold coin.

I believe by investing through Monaco Rare Coin, my ROI may have a better chance to gain back all my money instead of keep loosing it. I trust Monaco Rare Coin because they are a trusted leader in precious metals investments for nearly 40 years. The Monex companies have helped many investors with proven records. I seriously hope that they can help me too...

No comments: