Monday, June 2, 2008

Plan B

I'm getting 30 very soon. Unlike the 20s I am no longer afford to loose my job as there are many liabilities on my shoulder. However things do happened and that's why it is imperative to have some saving for emergency used. However, I am not a good financial planner or investor. Keeping the money in the bank definitely doesn't helps to roll the money bigger.

Therefore I need a high return yet reliable investment - GOLD. As published in the paper, gold price is growing every day. Buying gold bullion is definitely the best way to increase the value. In addition gold safe because the value will not depreciates easily, at least maintain at certain rate.

There are tons of benefits for gold investment. However, I need more money because I can't even afford 1 now...

No comments: