Wednesday, June 18, 2008

No More Bad Luck!

Recently there are many things happened to my family, in specific my relative. I came from a huge huge family where my gradma has 8 children, or 9 (lost count, as perhaps 1 passed away during young if I remembered correctly, sorry..). Thus we are very crowded during some events like CNY, grandma birthday, mother's day etc.

Of course on top of all these, we also have more weddings compare to other families. Same goes to funeral. Eg. Last year I lost few aunties. This year it seems the bad luck turns to our generation instead of the elder. Although there are no casualties (Nam Mo O Lei Tuo Fatt!) but first my cousin sister almost died in childbirth. Secondly and most recently, another cousin brother in law of mine, who got stroke in Hatyat during his business trip and is now having coma at the hospital.

Despite we have a lot of relatives (plus in-laws) but we are very close with each other. Especially this cousin brother in law, I see him almost every Saturday. Although I know it is unavoidable for this kinda thing but I do hope that it will not happen to us anymore. This only thing I hope now is that he will awake asap so my we can reunion again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, everything will be fine soon.
Wishing for good health for your family and also to yourself.

kokwah said...

thank you.. same to you too.