Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Kalyway OSX

I seem like had a charmed by Apple's products. First is iPhone that drove me crazy. Second is Mac OSX - Leopard. Just a bit of history, Apple has launches many Mac OS and the names are all from the big cat series, eg Panther, Tiger and the latest one is Leopard.

I always wonder how are other OS looks like except windows. The common I familiar with is Unix/Linux but I never have a taste for Mac because it is deadly expensive. Thank to the iPhone I started to notice this OSX, and I even watched every advertisement they have.

I was stunt, and amazed by the concept. For the first time I am out of Windows and from that moment I search the Internet for possibilities to install it in white box PC. Luckily, 'king sky doesn't upset hearty people. I found this Kalyway torrent, and there it starts my night safari...

2 comments:

Debbie Y said...

hahaha...guess most of yr time has been fulfilling by that iphone! how i wish i can own one too.

kokwah said...

get the 3g from SG! features of 2.0 is great! i sound like a apple salesman nowadays... aha..