Friday, August 28, 2009

5C vs 5H

Generally a normal 30s man should at least have 5C (career, car, condo, card, cash, and perhaps condom too :o)

For me, to be exact, I don't have any of them. Don't really proud of it but at least I am not lying like other hypocrites. Put that aside, at the opposite, I have 5H. Wondering what is that? Dang dang dang dang... here they are - High Cholesterol, high blood pressure, high glucose level, high urine acid and high thyroid reading level.

Surprise? A skinny man and healthy look-alike man like me have all these high risk and top 10 killer deceases. Well, I seriously don't know what to say, cause I think I deserved that. Constantly lack of sleep, sleeping late, under tremendous pressure regardless at work or at home, mental disorder, multiple characteristic.. I guess these are the side effect. Somehow in my opinion I am very lucky comparing with others that are really unlucky. So? No regret. Haha...

No comments: