Friday, August 28, 2009

Drip Dropping

Out of all types of weather, I like raining the most as for now. I have not experience snowing so I wont guarantee my interest in the future but somehow I think I will still stick to raining.

I like the whole process of raining. From the sky starts turning dark, wind sweeping the streets and blow up the leaves, bringing the smell of water in the air, and follow with the giant drop hitting every object on earth. Fantastic.

Regardless of any moment, no matter if I am driving, going to bed, going out to work, working or reading paper at home. I could just fit my mood to raining. Many people don't understand, but raining was my best friend and the only happiest memory I had in my childhood, and still it is, as always...

2 comments:

yewching said...

yewching dou chi yat yao ... @_@

kokwah said...

pls drop by more often then. hehe.