Friday, August 28, 2009

Orphan vs Transformer 2

Watched few new movies lately. Again, higher expectation always comes with higher disappointment. Transformer 2 is a very good example. It is very obvious especially I don't have the urge (like the first) of returning to the cinema for second experience.

Somehow, I prefer the movie Orphan. I have to say, it is an extremely low budget film, and it is a very very typical type of horror movie. No ghost, I must say, but the creepy part is that little girl, and the twisted story. I have to admit this is very personal preference, I am sure many of you spitting at the computer screen while reading this post, but I just love the gore, violence and that broken minded Esther.

Maybe, in each of us lives an Esther character. You might not agree with me, but my next statement is, which Esther? Go and watch the movie and figure out. Hahaha...

No comments: