Friday, August 28, 2009

Preggies!!!

My recent lunch kaki are all preggies. To be exact, up to 80% of them and 100% of my lunch time sure got at least 2. Sometimes 1 Q 4 preggies, I guess all 'man'kind also salute me the moment we got down from the car. Haha...

Count count har, one hand with five fingers also not enough to show the number of preggies surrounded me. Solely my keligs already more than 5, not to mention those kelig's wife and my own friends - shit I lost track.

It is horribly productive this year. My mom always said that they come in batches - same boat. I got this terrible thinking, which is - there must be a mass sacrifices ie. earth quake, tsunami etc etc natural disasters and thus, here come the batches....

Well, anyhow, people come people go, after all that's life right? Regardless of value...

No comments: