Friday, August 28, 2009

The Ending

When I die, I would like everybody laughing and celebrating in my funeral. I would like to play Marilyn Manson songs, and my favorite Enigma, Smashing Pumpkins and all other modern hip hop and rock songs all night long. Not following any religion style cause I believe all are the same, ONE.

It is maximum of one day for my family and friends to pave my last view, and I would like to be cremated and shed my ashes (together with my bones ashes) in the dark river with blooming trees and grasses. Best if surrounded by fireflies.

I know it is a jinx having this written down especially during the chinese ghost festive month. But, somehow, we couldn't escape from death. It is just the matter of time. At least, I am well prepared and not troubling my family for last minute rushing. How nice am I right? Hehe...

No comments: