Friday, August 28, 2009

Acai Berry

I started taking supplements since last year. The intention is simple - I would like a fit condition to trek Mount Kota Kinabalu, the highest mountain in Asia. I have tried almost all manner of vitamins, from western to chinese but it doesn't really help.

Perhaps I have a weak system and mostly not too natural, I guess. Recently found these new supplement (actually not quite but I just came across, so... :o) which I like to test. Name Acai Berry Energy Supplements. From the ads, it says it contains more Oxygen Radical Absorption Capacity than other super-fruits like pomegranate, blueberries and strawberries. I was attracted cause it is not only riches with vitamins but most importantly, it is natural.

Furthermore, I have a very weak digest system. But I don't mind giving it a try, who knows it might cure my all time problem?

No comments: