Thursday, August 12, 2010

Boss in Town

This round he is coming here to run hand over, not the giving but the receiving end. His role is expanding and he got more staffs report under him, in MY some more. There is a huge change coming soon, the one who is giving is moving to another role, big chap but seems like not significant anymore.

For my boss, i asked him if this is his promotion, but he said not sure as package remained unchanged. Well, i do believe for now but i also believe he will get a better package later. He is good in talking, typical dao si, I don't like his style but no choice cause he is my boss.

The question i have now is, will he move on completely to his new role? In fact I asked him last night, and I sort of hear he told me yes there is a plan. I wish. haha...

No comments: