Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Cousin's New BF

Recently my cousin sister is dating a saloon stylist. He is young, edgy and just launched his own saloon last month in the hottest mall in town. All these while in my thought I see comestology is rather a difficult occupation as it required skills but yet less popularity. However looking at his success in this area, my point of view is begin to shifted.

It is quite true indeed, judging from the fashion trend and the heat created from all the reality shows like American Next Top Model. Stylist is getting popular and a good business. Perhaps i am just old school with the old thinking. But somehow I do encourage youngster to check out Cosmetology School in Austin if they want to pursue the stylist dream, or anything related to the cosmetology.

No comments: