Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ular King

I am in TPM today because this morning i got appointment with my first contractor to see my house and discuss for renovation. Oh do I mention to you my boss is in town and i still managed to squeeze time for my personal thing without his notice? hahaa...

Well, as i told you, i am in TPM today, while i suppose to be in LYL. This is the good nature about my work nature. My role requires me to go around 3 places, TPM LYL and home. As much as i prefer home but sometimes it is imperative to show face in office, furthermore, free aircon ma.

So for today's ular session, i created a story that i need to go tpm for meeting, and indeed there is none but to render my gracious conscious, i still back there so i wont feel 'that' guilty. haha. Anyhow it was a good move cause I met some key person and managed to finished few important tasks!

No comments: