Thursday, August 12, 2010

Headache

There are times in my life where things just spam me all at the same time. This round, my boss is in town. I need to entertain him, feed him, wipe his ass and bring him around like a dickhead. Unfortunately (or fortunate?!!) I just got the key for the house i waited for 8 months. I am damn anxious to start the renovation but it turns out we are right in the ghost month now. What a lovely combination... Best of all, home fair is coming weekend and I was hoping to get some cheap deal from there, but i dont think so now since there is plenty of messy items to consider for the reno.

The worse it, I am down with flu, cough, nose block and i am expecting fever to join the party soon. Then one last thing, the eSaver account is offering 5% interest rate until end Oct. Damn I can easily earn more if the tenant is not ending soon! Kns how i wish all these will turn into positive with just a snap!

No comments: