Saturday, March 7, 2009

50flowers for Wedding

Sometimes I think I could become a wedding planner, especially after I have attended so many weddings (pre-ceremony, morning tea time and wedding dinner). In all my experience, I notice wedding flowers is the key success factor in order to make a successful wedding.

Say for a simple example, the first thing you walk into a wedding, what is the first thing you will be impressed other than the bride? The answer would definitely flowers. See how important it plays a role?

Of course, it's not all flowers suitable for wedding. But FiftyFlowers makes it easier for everyone. FiftyFlowers specializes in wedding flowers, especially for DIY brides, event planners and wedding coordinators. Most importantly, the flowers their distribute are guarantee fresh from flower grower farms. Imagine having a wedding in a rose farm, filling with the wonderful and natural fragrance. I'm sure that's not just a unforgettable wedding for you, but for your guest too.

No comments: