Saturday, March 7, 2009

KK Trip

It is impossible and incredible for a lazy chap like me signed up to this package. Back in few years ago, I will laugh at those who passionate about the climb to Mount Kota Kinablu for their stupidity. In my dictionary at that time, i wont understand why those fellas torturing themselves with these rough, tiring and exhausting trip. After all it is better to spend the money to Bali or Bangkok .

However, as age is growing older, my conscious starts telling me my health is in danger. This trip is not to overcome the mountain, but indeed give me an excuse to start staying healthy - by at least exercise. I know if i dont have this excuse, my body will never have a chance to work out.

So, that's how this trip comes about. I am looking forward for it. If i tell you i dont have the dream to climb to the peak. Well I am practically lying. Wish me luck, these may be my last few posts before i die suffocate there. Haha...

2 comments:

Debbie Y said...

hahaha... tell me after you have conquerred the Mount KK.

kokwah said...

haha.. sure. if i am still alive by then.