Thursday, March 12, 2009

Broga Hill 2

Yeah I know the title sounds like the horror movie - The hill have eye 2. Besides that, it also reminds the name of my colleague when I was still studying. He called himself as Kenny, with the surname 'Hew'. It was name after 'Kenny Hill', a famous RICH residential area. He told me perhaps he could be rich by naming himself with the 'sounds like' acronym. From that moment I already thought he is very ong gui. No offense to others with the same name and maybe I'm the one who is ong gui because he might have been rich and famous, just that I am not aware of...

Alright craps over. Let's continue the Broga Hill story, else I could not finish. We went up by 6am, the path was dark and we ant barely see the trail and glad that most of us brought torch light. The entire journey took us about 1.5 hours to reach the low peak. It has a flat ground with a very nice view. Although we are wearing T-shirt with sweats but I dont really feel a sense of coldness there. Probably my body is steaming just like an over haul car...

Snap snap snap, spent about an hour or 2 there, we head down back to the land. Regretted that I didnt walk up to the high peak but still, it's a nice walk. We came down by 9.30am and head to breakfast at the nearby char sat. After that, we drove about an hour for second round. Ok gotta stop here and split to part 3. Too long, not nice. KNS right? I know. Hahaa...

No comments: