Thursday, March 12, 2009

Yearly Family Vacation

Matta fair is coming soon again. Although it is economy down turn period but I believe many people will not stingy in planning for a Family Vacation for summer holiday. Same goes with my family; we have a tradition where we will try to make it at least one oversea trip per year. So far they have been to (because mostly I couldn’t join) SG, AU, HK, CN, KR and some other places I couldn't remembered.

This year, my Sis is planning to go Japan but due to the very high currency exchange rate the plan has draw back. Second choice, Taiwan. But Taiwan weather is changing drastically these days and we fear that the cold would 'overwhelming' and so we take it as plan B. So what's left? Maybe, I just say maybe I could suggest none Asia countries since all these while we never been out of Asia, it is good to open eyes and see the other side of the world. Yeah I know it will be super expensive. But by looking at the rate of karismahotels.com, somehow it is considerable.

Maybe the very first thing to do is to check out if there is any cheap or promo air fare from Matta fair?!

1 comment:

Yoke Fun said...

This time are you able to join? Where will you go?

Btw, here's a tag for you:
http://yyfunforever28.blogspot.com/2009/03/name-game-f.html