Saturday, March 7, 2009

Broga Hill

Because of the KK trip, I started my so called 'training'. First start with Broga Hill. Why? Thanks to the blogger world, the words spread rapidly and thus my colleagues and I are drawn by it. Not to mentioned the fascinating pictures published on those blog sites.

To make this happens, we woke up at 4am at Sat morning (YES 4AM! normally this is the time i crawl on bed, especially weekend like today) because of rushing for the sunrise. Then, I reached Kajang Silk Highway second toll at 5.15am as colleagues are waiting there. From here, we took around 15min to drive in broga and start the hunt.

Due to we never been there, we have to rely on one of my colleagues' cousin to lead the way. He is good as in he remembered the way. But the worse thing was that he led us all drove up the bumpy yellow mud road til the mid hill and we end up stuck in the middle. First time ever, I have a 4x4 expedition feels in the middle of dawn.

Suffer for half an hour directing the cars up and down, we finally managed to return to the bottom of the hill and park the car. By the time we started the journey, it's 6am. With many other hiker (which i believe they read the blog as well) went up together.

Ok, i wasted too much time here. Let's pause and continue after the paid post... muahaha...

No comments: