Thursday, March 12, 2009

Broga Hill 3

The second round of the event was to climb waterfall, practically, it was the staircase, not the water. This was a very interesting journey for me, not because of the hike but it was the journey on the way to the waterfall. From this trip, finally I know where Nirvana memorial park is. But this is not the important part, what surprised me the most is along the same road we passed by not 1 but not less than 5 cemeteries

For dont know what reason, I felt super excited and have the urge to bring people tour around here. haha... Anyway, it was a amazing road (high way to hell?) and we spent about an hour just to hang around on a giant rock statued right in front of the shallow pond under the waterfall. Nothing much interesting here. As for the whole journey, here is my findings:

  • I can sleep for less than 2 hours at night and walk/climb around with my eyes open for the next 12 hours.
  • I found Semenyir was a very peaceful place but will be very busy during qing ming.
  • It took less than 30min from Sg Buloh to reach Semenyir silk highway second toll. Normal time: at very least 1 hour wihtout jam, peak: unsure...
  • I can sleep at the time where I normally crawl to back
  • I need to have more stamina trainings before the real KK trip, and that's why I am going Bukit dunno what neary TARC this Saturday.

No comments: