Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Away Day again

Due to the outsourcing issue our company is going to squeeze all the events within the first half of the year. Other than the activities that I currently scheduled we are also bringing forward the Away Day. Yeah the last one just occurred not long ago, about last year Aug/Sep if I am not mistaken.

Now we have again and this time we got a choice of either going for Taman Negara or Damai Laut in Lumut. In fact I went Lumut during the last time treasure hunt with my ex-company. The place is nice but not my type. Too outskirt and quiet, basically a dead place that needs 30-40 minutes drive just to get out from the hotel and meet a human. Well Taman Negara may be worse, but I don't mind since I never been there and this is the place that I always wanna explore. Now it’s free and even if just 2 days 1 night, I will definitely vote for it! But knowing my team members, I think the chances are damn slim…

No comments: