Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I wanna…

Recently I have this freaking thought of completing the following wish list:

1. Complete my Japanese language lessons and speak like a Japanese.
Yeah I know, dream on, but at least please let me understand what they saying before I go my Japan trip. Keep dreaming…

2. Sharpen my English grammars and writing
This should be more important than Japanese as I need this for living. But, but, and but…

3. Install Apple Mac OS to my PC
Insane? No, I got something more insane that this. You know I am currently mad about apple, so everything also apple now. Hahaa..

4. Learn Linux operating system
Just for my interest. To be exact, wanna use this as a skill to compete in the market. So more money, then more interest on apple, then more travels to Japan, and more English.

Anyhow, let’s wait and see. Cause the fire may just got put off if someone pees on it…

No comments: