Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thumb Drive Lost!

Yes I lost my thumb drive 2 days ago. I have been searching up and down, left and right, at my desk, my room, my car and any possible trails but still can’t find it. It just disappeared from my laptop bag.

Well I don't suspect anyone stole it because I remembered I removed it from the docking the day I left office. Perhaps I forgot to put in the bag and left it on my desk, and then someone picked it up. Damn, I am very kek sam to lose it because it was like an entertainment store for me. I got songs, games, favorite software storing inside. Luckily I housekeep the drive the day before I lost it, otherwise I am in great troubles with my confidential data inside! (Not my pictures k?).

However, I cleared up the space and moved all my favorite songs there without any back up in my laptop. Wanted to re-download but can’t remember all of them (about 1000) and some can’t even get from Internet one…!@#$%^&!!!!!!!

No comments: