Monday, March 24, 2008

Recently…

The stress at work is getting heavier, everyday just sitting at the cubicle staring at the laptop screen aimlessly while knowing the works stacking up higher a little by daily. I can't really wait until November for my coming trip. How I wish I can just snap the finger and turn the time to November now. But I know it is impossible.

The mentally instable thing keeps attacking my mind, and it is getting worse especially I went for the stupid salary review talk that supposed to be more aspires but I got more depressed because of it. Damn. Apart from rushing the deadline trying my best to fight for the damn G but I have a sense of slim chance in getting it. After all things will definitely gotten difficult because of that son of the B (yeah his surname starts with B).

Sigh, don't know what for taking so much work while the pay stays the same. Really wanna get another new job soon. Watch ME!

No comments: