Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Ford Ranger

My boss owns a Ford Ranger for about 5 years. According to him the car works perfectly well but recently the radiator is constantly giving problem like water heats up, break down and water leaking. This has been causing many troubles, as he needs to send the car back and forth to the workshop just for the reparation.

He came and seek my advice for the problem and I found out he is indeed using some other brands instead of Ford. Hence I recommended him the Radiators.com, the largest radiator distributor in the country. Radiators.com have over 60,000 different radiators and ac condensers and I think it's the best place for him to get an original Ford Radiator. Now that he changed, and he is perfectly satisfy with the quality. Perhaps I may get recognition for good judgment? Hahaa..

No comments: