Tuesday, March 25, 2008

TOLLS

I think all Malaysian hates tolls. (Let me know if you are the exception one). The toll - beside of keep sucking our money whenever we pass them by, we are also require to stop almost instantly just to pay them. Well, if you have a SmartTag then it’s even worse. Personally I have banged the bar twice because of the insensitivity of that genius receiver.

Best is during peak hours, the receiver seems overloaded and always causing a great backlog. Although it got nothing to do with my time to office but as a driver around the town, I must complain that the ‘sometimes ok sometimes not working’ issue causes many problems for the people rushing to office and/or home. With the new rocket/moon, I think it is not too much if we ask for a better toll receiver. At least one that I wont bangs the bar.

No comments: