Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Love and Hate Apple

After placing the order for Iphone, I am thinking to spend the USD for another gadget from apple too – IPOD! Haha. Yes my little cool boy nephew is going to have his birthday coming soon and as a super uncle, I am thinking to get him a Ipod.

Initially I opt for Ipod shuffle because it is not too expensive but also suit young kids like my nephew. But after looking at the Nano, I found it is more interesting because it contains video. But it cost around 600 and compares with Ipod Classic, its sesame because Classic got up to 160GB. But again, if I top up with another few hundreds then I can buy Ipod Touch, which is so advance and nice. However I got even more confused, because if I can get the Ipod Touch, then why not I just get the Iphone 16GB since it comes with the phone function? Next thought, another 100 to 32GB, even better…

Damn you apple, so far I can’t make any decision at all!! And if I really buy it, I bet his brothers gonna nag me like hell during their birthdays. Teach me what to do…

No comments: