Thursday, July 29, 2010

Blogging

Recently I have been revisiting friend's blogsite. No special intention, just that I was free at night and revisit few blogs. It came to my surprises to see many of them has stopped writing. Perhaps they are too busy with new born or maybe diverted the intention to facebook, or maybe because it is not monetize... It is not my problem but just feel wasted cause they are cantonese/chinese blogger and we need more of these people. Or maybe just me, i need more friends that can blog in cantonese..

We started from almost the same time when there is paid post. But I salute them cause they didnt tempted by money but with sole intention of blogging bout their family and life. Some how I do understand as a father/mother for 2, it is very difficult to continue the interest when there are jobs, kids, partner, family and friends to take care at the same time.

Perhaps I will need to wait for another 15 to 20 years, by then they may come back writing again? haha...

No comments: