Tuesday, July 27, 2010

TransUnion

Have you ever receive the call from the insurance, bank or other marketing company when you have no idea on how they get your information, especially they know your name and contact etc personal info?

I think it is not surprising for everyone nowadays and in fact, for me it is quite annoying. After a few reading from the paper and the words passing around friends who is working in related firm, we are slowly aware that some company sells they consumer information to the middle company, and it was sold to these marketer.

To some point it is illegal and invading my privacy. I signed up for the product with my personal details but I don't opt for this. It is not here yet but in US, consumer can file the TransUnion Class Action Lawsuit and claim for the monetary damages.

Malaysia, when can we have such equality?

No comments: