Thursday, July 29, 2010

RIP WD HDD

I bought it 2 years ago. I dont quite agree that I am a hardcore user but i would say just slightly extensive. I normally use it to copy movies and drama series from my colleagues and I am sure they abuse their hard disk more than me.

But somehow mine just died after 2 years of under my 'careful' usage - I disconnected it properly from the computer each time I detach the USB. Most importantly I didn't drop it before, maybe, i dont know because there was once the cover went off. But in my memory i did not drop it from high, far or any serious distant...

Anyhow, just called WD distributor and they are kind enough to accept the repair but I am wishing 1 to 1 replacement instead. I thought that was what they said during the purchase. But it doesnt matter as long as i can get it fixed but sadly, all the data gong liao... RIP my movies, softwares, games, dramas, animation, entertainment variety etc... : (

No comments: