Thursday, July 29, 2010

English Course

It is always my wish to be able to speak more languages. I dont mind if i am speaking a lousy accent, bad grammars or wrong use of words but I believe with more practices make perfected. That's why I picked up Japanese.

Somehow my perception is change towards Englsih. Althought I am able to speak, write, listen and articulate but still I always receive critics on the usage of my grammars. This is a shame especially i am an experience employee but still made basic mistakes than worse than a secondary student.

As English is the mandatory tool to survive, I decide to go for a language center to study from the base. This may look stupid for a grown up to join a bunch of secondary students in a class but for the sake of my future, I think it worths the shame!

No comments: