Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Movies in Jul 2010

On top of traveling I am a big fans for movie and July is definitely a good month for all the movie lovers. If i am not mistaken, July is the summer holiday for the West and usually all sorts of blockbusters will be airing around this time.

In this summer, there are few movies that caught my attention. Despite of I watched Sorcerer's Apprentice, I particularly wanted to watch Despicable Me and Salt. Of course not to forget Inception also because someone told me it is nice.

Well, July is ending soon and i have in fact missed a lot of other movies like Predator, Shrek 4, and Toy Story 3. I know some of them still airing but i don't think anyone would like to watch with me since there are more attractive movies ahead.

Anyway, with the current resourceful internet streaming/seed, I am not worrying but rather thinking it is better to get a better home theater system instead. Haha..

No comments: